Over the past few years, one of the most requested property types we’ve been asked for is Indian Hill homesites near Kenwood. It probably does not come as a surprise that Indian Hill is so attractive given the low tax rate, large lots and highly rated school district.
However, what we have found interesting is that people are requesting to live on the edge of Indian Hill. Don’t get us wrong, the Village is popular as well, but there’s been a market shift of Buyer’s wanting to live on the portions of Indian Hill that are closest to Montgomery, Kenwood and Madeira.
So, let’s take an example: Our Build Cincinnati Team just listed a property at 8120 Blome Rd, right off Kugler Mill. If you’re familiar with the old Marge Schott Estate, this is right up the street. This lot is a perfect example of the majesty that Indian Hill Estates offer. And it’s less than a 5 minute drive to Kenwood Mall. We use this property as an example for two reasons:
- To show why people are attracted to build in Indian Hill
- To share with you why this lot is so great (Maybe it’s a small sales pitch!)
When it comes to Indian Hill homes & lots, there is a distinct draw that few other communities can compete with. Here are just a few reasons that buyers are drawn here:
- LOW Tax Rate – A ridiculous 1.4% compared to neighboring rates of 2.3+%
- #3 Rated Public School Systems in Ohio – Just check out (https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/ohio/districts/indian-hill-exempted-village/indian-hill-high-school-15388)
- Large Wooded and Rolling Homesites – Few communities in the state have 1+ acreage zoning districts limiting the density and amount of homes.
- Trash & Recycling – They literally pick up your trash and recycling from INSIDE your garage.
- Comps for Days!! With dozens upon dozens of $1,000,000+ homes, you’re in good company as far as protecting value!
We could keep going here, but I think we’ve made our point. If you’re not ready for turkey vultures, horse trails and a little elbow room, we understand. Indian Hill isn’t for everyone. BUT, if this little slice of country living sounds appealing, we have quite a few options with slightly different appeals:
1. 8120 Blome Rd –3 acres of woods and privacy just minutes from everywhere you want to be. https://buildcincinnati.idxbroker.com/idx/details/listing/a079/1568354/8120-Blome-Road-Indian-Hill-OH-45243
2. 6405 Shadyglen – A nice walkable community in one of Indian Hill’s most popular neighborhoods and VERY close to the schools. https://buildcincinnati.idxbroker.com/idx/details/listing/a079/1512356/6405-Shadyglen-Road-Indian-Hill-OH-45243?widgetReferer=true
3. 8528 Concord Hills Drive – Right off Keller & Miami Rd with a completely private, wooded backyard and new homes all around! (Yeah, we know this one is Sycamore Twp, Indian Hill Schools!) https://buildcincinnati.idxbroker.com/idx/details/listing/a079/1563623/8528-Concord-Hills-Circle-Sycamore-Twp-OH-45243?widgetReferer=true’